Saturday 15 December 2012

Patterns Created



For the past couple of weeks I have been scanning my images onto Photoshop and playing around with repeat pattern techniques and different colour ways. When I have finished this half of the projext I feel I will have 3-4 different collections for childrens interiors. These interiors will consist of bedding and wallpapers. These are lollipops that I cut out on Phototshop and arranged them into a repeat. The circles that look like beads are cut from the circle icecream shape and again repeated. I think this peice would work really well as wallpaper.
 This piece is taken from a different collection where the lollipops were made to look like trees on a landscape. It think this would well really well either as bedding, curtains or wallpaper. Within these collections there will also be these pieces as differnet colour ways. I am currently continuing another collection that consists of actual landscapes with the trees and buildings being made of sweets, lollys and icecreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment